Monday, July 31, 2017

In Spirit tested by Fire!

by: CJY


  • How do I know I was in love, why does it hurts when they leave or move on. Love is not suppose to hurt or cause pain. Why am I in pain?
  • Fighting for her heart and maintaining my love for her on a regular basis was/is not a easy job. Working hard for anything should bring success but no amount of hard work should show failure like this on this level. Maybe im not working, or not am i smart, or working for the wrong thing.
  • I had to test my self to see where Im at. To see if I was living a lie, or loving a lie, or not really loving at all. Have to shine the light on the darkness to reveal the truth. But how?
  • Seeking spirit to find truth, tested the fire to learn of it authenticity. My love for her is real despite of her not loving me back or loving someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment