Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quest-I-On

Seg lives in anxiety, heart broken by life cold blooded ways, back turned to him, burning his footsteps every time he takes a step ahead. Age 28, college graduated, no friends, no family, lives with his cat, he is a furniture upholstery. Median height, average size, passive attitude, tense, and he wears glasses.

Quest-I-On
As he walks down the aisle he reaches for his most desirable communion, after he holds it, his moment of aspirations comes when he feels like he will finally get the answer to his question in heart! Seg close his eyes. Then...

Seg asks, "Why doesn't anyone like me. I don't feel love, no girl wants me, I can't get a job, and I really don't have any friends.
Seg.
I just don't understand, Im very friendly to everyone, I show respect, I'm very submissive, I listen very well. I try to relate to people's feelings, I'm the most loyal friend you can ever have. You can travel back in time, track my breadcrumbs, and backtrack every footstep I've walk since I've been on earth. You won't ever find a bad taste, flavor, burnt marks, or any hurt towards anyone. I've never been unapologetic, always put my trust on the table first, remained hospitable to anyone. Racism, hate, prejudice, envy, shame, ruddiness, and control have never hung on my tree limbs and branches. Why do i get treated so hatefully, so despised, untrusted, disturbing, as if I'm a liar, a cheater, a deceiver, and so forth". 
Will I ever find love, friends, a real purpose in life?

After Seg release his heart towards his possession, he opens his eyes looks toward the magic 8 ball that he had in his hands, shakes it real hard, and looks at the center of the ball where the triangular screen reveals his answer. Seg heart beats really fast.

Magic 8 ball answers, "Focus and ask again!"

Seg becomes teary eyes, first sign of unstable anger, but he is to shy and ashamed to let his feeling out in public stores. So he cusses and toss the ball toward the shelf from where he pick it up and then walks away. As he walks away the magic 8 ball bounce and rolls off from the shelf and hits the floor with a loud "thump". Seg jumps and quickly looks back then turns back around noticing that no one else was around, and he quickly walks away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment