Monday, July 23, 2012

My Success Speech (for future use)

After being successful I knew that I would have to give honor to whom and when honor is due.

So i believe in honoring my supporters and lovers in private, and honor my enemies out in the blue.

So here is my success speech, may all my honors reach.

Thank you for the burdens, the heavy baggage that made life so worsen.

Thank you for the closed doors, and all the mis-opportunities that left me on the shore!

Thank you for the prejudice jobs, all the companies that wouldn't hire me because my name wasn't John or Bob.

Thank you for the D's and F's in my class, the teachers never thought I would actually pass.

Thank you for all the cheaters, unbelievers, and the promise deceivers.

Thank you for all my haters, non-participators, and even the opinionated debaters.

Thank you for the sassy lips, the prissy trips, and all the checks that was counterfeit!

Thank you for the shifty eyes, unbelievable lies, and even making a grown man cry.

Thank you for casting destiny spells, for the tattle tales, and especially taken me through hell.

Thank you for all the traffic tickets, and the government trying to keep me as a statistic.

For without everyone listed above help, I would of never learn to ask God for his help.

And oh yeah because Satan made it a priority to come against me, he just force The Lord Jesus to stand with me.

This is my success speech.

Writing by:
Clarence J. Young III
cjycreatives

No comments:

Post a Comment